Thursday, November 21, 2013

Where have I been?

Hey guys! Remember me?
I know it's been a while and a lot of you guys actually thought I quit this blog.
Well, the rumors aren't true!
I've actually been making preparations for a HUGE makeover for Simination!
Don't worry! I haven't forgot about any of you guys!
I will continue to post! In fact, within a couple hours, I will be posting A LOT. So prepare for SPAM!
Anyways, here's some quick updates about where I've been recently, and what's going on here on Simination...

BIG changes are going on to the blog! New design, new system, new everything pretty much! Every day, I'll be releasing new clues to the new blog design! My URL will NOT be changed and I will NOT be switching blogs or setting up a new one. It's all going to happen HERE :)

♥ Within the next few hours, you'll probably get tons of spam from here! I will be posting like crazy! :)

TONS of new content for you guys will be up BEFORE the huge new design comes out! I won't just be posting downloads anymore. I'll be posting lots of fun content for everybody to enjoy! :)

Anyways, enjoy the spam coming up in the next few hours and enjoy the rest of your day!
xoxo
Simination 

No comments:

Post a Comment