Thursday, December 5, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: BONUS! Holiday Sim!


Hey guys! I know I already posted a 25 Days of Christmas post today but I was just so excited that I couldn't hold it in!
I made a Sim for YOU GUYS!
Her name is Joy Noel and she is up for download on The Sims 3 Exchange or just click the link below to download her!
I made her from scratch so I didn't use anyone else's stuff besides custom content. I'm actually quite proud of her because she's my first Sim on the exchange. Enjoy! :)

♥ Her hair and makeup are both custom conent
♥ Her everyday outfit is from The Sims 3 Store (it came with the Lucky Palms world!), the tights are base game and the shoes are custom content
♥ Her formal wear dress is custom content, the tights are base game, and the shoes are from High End Loft Stuff
♥ Her sleepwear is from Master Suite Stuff
♥ Her outerwear top is from Pets, the jeans are custom content and the boots are from Seasons
♥ Her athletic wear top is from Late Night, the yoga leggings are from University Life and the shoes actually got messed up but you can change them once you download her!
♥ Her swimwear top is custom content and the bottoms are from the base game


No comments:

Post a Comment